Drug Rehab Centers
We have been proudly serving the Columbus, OH area and beyond for over a decade. Call 614-502-6247 now for a free consultation and learn why traveling for treatment is a good option for those residing in Columbus, OH.
Substance addiction can make addicts feel like they’ve fallen into a pit and there’s no way out. However, this doesn’t have to be true. Often the help they need to free themselves from the pain that substance dependency feeds on is all encompassing. Just like other serious diseases, drug and alcohol addiction is considered life threatening. Our staff of trained professionals specializes in rehabilitation treatments for drug abuse and ensure the highest degree of care for our clients. It’s time to stop struggling alone, and take the first step to get clean by contacting us now for a free over-the-phone consultation.
What Is Drug Dependency?
For most, drug use starts as a casual encounter, but soon the frequency of drug use starts to increase. The desire to avoid unpleasant feelings is an prominent reason why individuals struggling continue abusing drugs.
Drug Treatment Services treats the physical and psychological dependency that forms due to legal and illegal drug abuse, which together is considered to be substance addiction.
- Physical dependency occurs when repeated drug use has disturbed the communication of nerve cells in the brain. Also, drug use becomes the only way to receive pleasure brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency, which takes longer to establish, is when the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal.
For a rehab plan to be comprehensive and effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be treated together. Those who are struggling with addiction in Columbus, OH need skilled, passionate staff, like that of Recovery Hope Treatment to help them overcome their dependency.
Our treatment programs are so effective because they offer:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- wonderful, luxurious but also affordable living accommodations
We’re prepared to modify the recovery process for every kind of drug addiction. We take into account the individuals personal circumstances.
Our fact-based, constructive, affordable treatment plans meet our clients’ various needs, with a high standard of care that you won’t find at other facilities.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse
- participates in various types of therapy and behavioral changes that help them acknowledge their problems
- analyzes their excuses for using
- learns to prevent relapses and temptation
A team of recovery experts is responsible for the various parts of recovery that Addiction Services Recovery hopes to target, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Rehab intervention Services Treats Addiction
Our residential facility is a mix of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with experience integrating into society. While residing in fabulously comfortable residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
Call 614-502-6247 to speak with Drug Rehab Centers recovery experts for more details concerning rehabilitation programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general. If you live in Columbus, OH, and are looking for professional intervention help, we are here for you.