Addiction Treatment Programs
If you are in Columbus, OH, and seeking addiction treatment, we can help. We strongly advise you to travel outside of your home city to seek treatment for drug and alcohol addiction through licensed, accredited treatment programs.
Our treatment center helps addicts stop the dangerous cycle of drug and/or alcohol dependency, and gives them a chance to choose a better life. Drug and/or alcohol abuse causes emotional, physical, financial, and professional distress. These are never wanted by any individual.
With the assistance of Recovery Treatment, anyone suffering from addiction in the state of Ohio can stop their harmful habits and reach their sobriety goals. The comprehensive services available include:
- medically-supervised detox, when necessary
- personalized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- healthy diversions and physical activities
- great living facilities
- twenty-four-hour supervision and care
Call 614-502-6247 to start recovery now!
Effective Rehab Programs for Columbus, OH
Even though there is a huge variety of traditional and non-traditional methods being used to treat drug and alcohol dependency, experts in the field of drug and/or alcohol dependency treatment agree on a few things.
The most important thing when considering treatment programs is that the treatment itself has to be different for each and every person. Even for an addiction to the exact same drug, treatment must differ based on the specifics of the client’s circumstances.
Treatment plans should take into consideration the client’s legal, medical, psychological, vocational, or social problems. Satisfying the therapy needs of each and every person requires close examination and observation of an individual’s physical and psychological circumstances.
This includes that the plan is adjusted regularly as treatment progresses. The types of therapies used during rehab vary, but most plans include a blend of:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehab Are Available?
With various degrees of treatment available, treatment programs can be matched to the person’s needs. For example, someone struggling who has been actively using for a while will need a very different level of rehab than someone who has been clean and sober for a long time but has recently suffered a relapse.
If you are in Columbus, OH, and suffering from addiction, we can help you.
- Inpatient treatment offers both detox and rehab services in a single location – typically at a hospital or clinic. Inpatient treatment is not as commonplace as it was once, but detoxification should still take place in a medically-supervised hospital unit or clinic. Recovery Hope Treatment offers detoxification services in many different locations, and clients are urged to continue directly to a rehabilitation facility for the most effective recovery results.
- Outpatient treatment allows patients to live at home, and travel to the treatment facility for a few hours a day. Outpatient treatment is available for medical clinics, counselor’s offices, community health clinics, or in residential treatment programs with outpatient services.
- Residential treatment, like that offered by programs recovery services, combines the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient care. Clients live in comfortable, upscale residences, and commute to the treatment facility and daily support meetings. In this method, when patients ultimately leave rehab they’ve already relearned the way to behave in society, and are better prepared to face the pressures and temptations of life.
Drug Detoxification Rehabilitation Can Help
Drug and/or alcohol dependency makes addicts feel lost and alone, but with the assistance of professionals and the support of friends and family, recovery is possible.
Alcohol Services Rehab offers treatment for all types of substance abuse problems, with additional services for clients who are afflicted with additional psychological or emotional problems.
For assistance locating a rehabilitation facility, for any concerns regarding substance abuse in general, or for advice, Recovery Treatment recovery experts are available 24 hours a day at 614-502-6247. Call now to discuss traveling from Columbus, OH for addiction treatment.